Floor Care Tips with Flooring Frank
Posted by: Genesis Floors
Your floor is one of the first things your guests will notice. If you have company coming over, make sure you run a broom or a vacuum through the main areas, so your hardwood, carpet or tile look great.
Then, spruce up your space with ease using these simple tips:
- Quick-clean your bathroom – clear counters and light a candle, so it looks nice.
- Take a basket and go from room to room picking up things that don’t belong.
- Shut the doors to rooms that will not be seen.
- If it’s nighttime, turn on some lights. If it’s daytime, open up the curtains or blinds.
- Simmer a pot of water with cinnamon and cloves to create a fresh scent.
Spend your time enjoying your guests, instead of stressing about housework.
For more floor care tips, click here.